Full score in sustainability for new wave group
New Wave Group is one of eight companies that gets full marks – six points out of six possible – when Dagens Industri, the largest business newspaper in the Nordic countries, ranked how over 170 listed companies relate to Agenda 2030 and the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
The ranking analyzed how companies have adopted their sustainability work to the UN Global Goals. Companies must demonstrate that they work systematically to identify their impact and how they should work strategically to best contribute to the achievement of Agenda 2030. Read more about the ranking here.
The criteria include:
- The company has a strategy for sustainability.
- The company makes a link between the UN Global Goals and its own sustainability work.
- The company integrates the UN Global Goals into the business model.
- The company has mapped its activities regarding how it contributes to the UN Global Goals (positive/negative).
- The company has mapped its activities regarding risks linked to the UN Global Goals.
All companies with 6 out of 6 points:
New Wave Group
Read more about New Wave Group's vision towads a sustainable growth and download the latest Sustanability report.